Why Use Us?
Established in 1991, Martin Davidson & Associates has been delivering trusted and reliable accounting and taxation services for 30 years. The firm has a well-established reputation for straightforward advice and friendly, professional value for money services.
As a small firm, our clients receive personal, tailored advice and we’re proud of the strong and long-standing relationships we establish with our clients.
We can assist you with your accounting and taxation needs, with property investment in New Zealand and Australia, along with your personal and business accounting services.
Unlike many traditional larger or financial accountants in New Zealand, we don’t "charge like wounded bulls'" for every phone call or email. In fact we’re not your typical accountants. As much as we love tax, what drives and motivates us is helping kiwi clients protect assets and grow net worth.
Our Existing ClientS Highly Recommend Martin Davidson & Associates To Colleagues, Friends & Family.
Below is a very small sample of verbatim referrals we have recently received.
- "Two of my work colleagues in the Navy have recommended you. I currently have one investment property and looking to expand".
- "I have been recommended to Martin Thomas by my colleague. I'm looking for a pro-active accountant firm who can assist tidy up some historic rental house / accounts issues and then also assist me in getting it right for the future".
- " My mother suggested I give you a call. Im being moved from an employment situation to a contractor. Ill need help setting everything up. Let me know when the best time to talk is".
- "Hi we were referred to you by a colleague, we have a rental property and will need accounts prepared for the company we have set up. Can you give an indicative cost for this".
- "Hi there, thank you Martin for your time on the phone today. We have advised our accountants we wish to move".
- "Hi there, My wife and I have moved to Australia for a couple of years for work. We currently own a rental property that is currently privately rented. As it is the time for filing tax, we are finding it quite difficult to do so and don't want to get it incorrect. We would like to use your service as you have been highly recommended. Looking forward to hearing from you".
Hi Elyse and Martin, THANK YOU for the newsletter, awesome read which I forwarded on to the rest of my business partners and our staff. The newsletter answered very much everything we needed to know to know about the COVID 19 crisis and more. They all appreciated it. - Tala Burgess TSS Workforce * Recruitment Industry
90% Of Our New Business Comes From Existing Client Recommendations To Colleagues, Friends & Family
Thank you for your in-depth update ref our current crisis situation. I found it to be very thorough and informative.
William McMillan - Education Industry